Promoting Solidarity and Diversity through Awareness and Policy Reform. The project aims to increase awareness among European public of the importance of civic engagement in social and political discourse, as well as increase the competence of NGOs, by tackling also the material conditions of activists and staff in European civil society.
- increasing attention on the economically unstable position of young activists, working in small-sized NGOs
- empowering young activists to advocate their rights through collective actions by creating a local and international network among small CSOs and
- building a direct dialogue with policy makers.
- increasing awareness of the importance of civil society by making an intenational campaign promoting European values and the importance of civic education to a wider public.
- A survey among European NGO workers and activists was initiated in early summer 2020
- Autumn school
- Local Networking Events. Local Promotional Events
- CULTURE GOES EUROPE (CGE) – Soziokulturelle Initiative Erfurt e.V. (coordinator; DE)
- Democracy and Human Rights Education in Europe (DARE) Network (BE)
- Jaan Tonissoni Instituut MTU (EE)
- Associazione Promozione Sociale La Fenice Associazione Sportiva, (IT)
- Institutul Intercultural Timisoara (RO)
- UMAR – Uniao de Mulheres Alarnativae Resposta Assiociacao (PT)
- United Societies of Balkans Astiki Etaireia (HE)