Practice Informs Policy
Our policy recommendations express the opinions of our members and advocate for better education in human rights and democratic citizenship.
- Open letter to Council of Europe’s AI Convention negotiators: Do not water down our rights
- Let’s Act for Global Citizenship Education!
- Supporting the Voice of Antiracism in Europe: DARE signed letter against the diffamation of the ENAR network
- Investment in education. DARE welcomes the position of Lifelong Learning Platform
- Promotion of democratic education as integral element of strong democracy : DARE network supports Civil Society Europe’s proposal to the Defence of Democracy Package (2022)
- Policy: Improving the Provision of Digital Skills (2022)
- DARE network welcomes the European Parliament resolution on the implementation of citizenship education actions (2022)
- Open Letter: Abolish manipulative dark patterns and creepy online ads – Digital Services Act (DSA)
- DARE stands in solidarity with Ukraine
- Policy Recommendations: Learning the Digital Lifelong
- European youth work should not perish! Reverse the cut in funding for digital activities in the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme
- Digital Transformation as Part of Digital Education. Recognize the Systemic Relevance of Civic Education – September 2020
All past recommendations might be found here:
Archive: Statements & Positions