The Council of Europe’s Reference Framework of Competencies for Democratic Culture (RFCDC) was adopted in 2017 and is setting standards for Education for Democratic Citizenship/Human Rights Education in schools. For the NECE network DARE is organizing a focus group aiming to mainstream the framework, together with polis – The Austrian Centre for Citizenship Education in Schools and AdB – Association of German Educational Organisations.
- Teaser Workshop in Marseille in the context of the NECE Conference 2018
- Kick-off in Vienna in Vienna on 4 and 5 February 2019
- Contributing to the NECE Conference 2019 October 24-27 in Glasgow
- Public relations and networking – through the NECE Newsletter.
- Possible involvement of focus group members in piloting a Teacher Reflection Tool on the RFCDC, which is being developed by the Council of Europe.
- Zentrum polis – Politik Lernen in der Schule, Vienna, Austria
- De Nieuwe Internationale School Esprit (DENISE), Amsterdam
- Demokrative, Zurich, Switzerland
- Evangelische Trägergruppe für gesellschaftspolitische Jugendbildung (et), Berlin, Germany
- Arbeitskreis deutscher Bildungsstätten AdB, Berlin, Germany
- International Institute of Humanitarian Law (IIHL), San Remo, Italy
- MBO Raad (Dutch VET Council), The Netherlands
- Schwarzkopf-Stiftung Junges Europa Berlin, Germany
- Belarusian Republican pioneer organization, Academy of Postgraduate (Postdiploma) Education, Minsk, Belarus
A project in the frame of: