A project which exemplary study policies, frames, settings and conditions for citizenship education with children aged 8 to 12 in six European countries Besides identifying policy frames, approaches, concepts and existing practice the project aims at supporting educational staff with exemplary materials which support interactive, fun, innovative, multilingual democratic learning.
- Germany: AdB – Association of German educational Organisations
- Austria: zentrum polis – Politik Lernen in der Schule
- Belgium: DARE network – Democracy and Human Rights Education in Europe
- Spain: CIVES Foundation
- France: CIDEM, La Ligue de l’enseignement Bourgogne
- Poland: CEO – Center for Citizenship Education
- United Kingdom: Volunteering Matters