- Aspects to be considered when thinking about modernisation of education in Europe
- DARE communication to the European Parliament’s rapporteur on the modernisation of education in the EU, MEP Łybacka
- Download: PDF
This issue of the DARE Blue Lines compiles methodological tools for educators in citizenship education for children aged 8-12.
- Declaration on promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education (Paris Declaration)
- Referred Document: HTML
A project which exemplary study policies, frames, settings and conditions for citizenship education with children aged 8 to 12 in six European countries Besides identifying policy frames, approaches, concepts and existing practice the project aims at supporting educational staff with exemplary materials which support interactive, fun, innovative, multilingual democratic learning.
- Revision process of the European Key Competences for Lifelong Learning
- May 2017
The European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) emphasises the vital role of civil society and academic freedom in bolstering our democracies, and affirms the Agency’s commitment to protecting civil society throughout the EU.
“ENGAGE- learning democracy with children aged 8-12” (VOL II) is a handbook for educators which introduces and recommends a set of 11 different methods clustered in 3 dimensions for democracy learning with children aged 8 to 12 years.
This issue of the DARE Blue Lines compiles the conceptual researches on citizenship education provisions for children aged 8-12 conducted in 6 countries.
- ET2020 Strategic Framework for European Cooperation in Education and Training
- Referred Document: PDF
Continue reading “Joint report on the implementation of the Strategic framework for European cooperation in Education and Training (ET 2020) – a non- formal Education for Democratic Citizenship perspective – Apr 2016”