- Aspects to be considered when thinking about modernisation of education in Europe
- DARE communication to the European Parliament’s rapporteur on the modernisation of education in the EU, MEP Łybacka
- Download: PDF
- Declaration on promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education (Paris Declaration)
- Referred Document: HTML
- Revision process of the European Key Competences for Lifelong Learning
- May 2017
- ET2020 Strategic Framework for European Cooperation in Education and Training
- Referred Document: PDF
Continue reading “Joint report on the implementation of the Strategic framework for European cooperation in Education and Training (ET 2020) – a non- formal Education for Democratic Citizenship perspective – Apr 2016”
- EU Action plan on Human Rights and Democracy (2015-2019)
- DARE points reflecting the state of citizenship education in Europe at the End of European Year of Citizenship 2013
Let us be more ambitious!
DARE networks board proposes to critically investigate the European Commissions proposal on “Rethinking Education: investing in skills for better socio-economic outcomes” which was published in November 2012 by the European Commission [COM(2012) 669 final].
Continue reading “Opinion on EC communication “Re-Thinking Education” – Aug 2013″
The DARE network welcomes the consultation initiative launched by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the third phase of the World Programme for Human Rights Education.
- Communication to the new program design for 2014-2020
- Outcome of the DARE Focus Meeting “Citizenship Reloaded: The Demand for Active Citizenship in Europe and its Implications for Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education (EDC/HRE)”
- Vilnius/Lithuania, July 1-3, 2010
- Stakeholders from 16 European countries assessed how Qualification frames as the EQF/NQF´s are compatible to the work of EDC/HRE in adult learning.