- In the frame of the European conference, “Intercultural Dialogue – Challenge for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education”
- Co-organised by the DARE network within its EU-funded project Democracy and Human Rights Education in Adult Learning, the Council of Europe DG IV, the Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture (bmukk) and Zentrum POLIS
- 230 people from 37 European countries representing the broad field of NGO practice, research and policy level attended the event
- Vienna, 14-16 November 2008
- A common statement of EACEA and DARE
- April 2006
The second phase of DARE network was a EU Lifelong Learning supported GRUNDTVIG network focussing on fostering the capacities of DARE members and the field of non-formal EDC/HRE on three levels:
The DARE network was successfully established by support of the EU Socrates program as GRUNDTVIG network from 2003-2006.
The fund enabled the participating organisations for developing common working groups on policy and for the exchange of pedagogical concepts with the ambition to support the European cooperation of Adult learning organisations in EDC/HRE work and foster the dialogue on European policy development for the sector.
During 2005 the European NECE conference was organised in Berlin with DARE as partner.