DARE Network Members
Forty-four members from Europe are members of DARE. They represent organisations of different size and working in different fields of education in democratic citizenship and human rights.
Advantages of Membership
- Becoming a DARE member
- Antwerp Declaration on Democracy and Human Rights Education in Europe
- DARE Constitution
- Zentrum polis – Austrian Centre for Citizenship Education in Schools
- ETC Graz (European Training and Research Centre for Human Rights and Democracy)
- Democracy Centre Vienna
- Verein Sozialprofil
- CNTI (Cyprus Neuroscience and Technology Institute)
- Kıbrıslı Türk İnsan Hakları Vakfı – Turkish Cypriot Human Rights Foundation
- Arbeitskreis deutscher Bildungsstätten (AdB)
- Sonnenberg-Kreis e.V.
- Pharos e.V.
- Humanity in Action Deutschland e.V.
- MitOst e.V.
- Culture Goes Europe e.V.
- right now Human Rights Consultancy & Training
- University of the Peloponnese – Department of Social and Education Policy
- Environmental Online Greece
- ONG Scuola Strumento di Pace – E I P Italia
- Centro per la Cooperazione Internazionale (CCI)
- Rete educare ai diritti umani
- EUROED Association
- Friendship Ambassadors Association, Targoviste
- Gutenberg Association, Cluj-Napoca
- Intercultural Institute Timisoara