DARE is a European network concerned specifically with education for democratic citizenship and human rights education, two fields which are intertwined and support each other. One of DARE’s ongoing working groups is COMED – the Community of Educators.
Aims of the DARE Community of Educators is twofold:
- to offer a space of meaningful dialogue and exchange among educational professionals in the field of education for democratic citizenship and human rights education from the networks of DARE member organisations; and
- to deliver the mission of democratic citizenship and human rights education in the education sector all over Europe.
In the framework of DARE Community of Educators (COMED), various professionals in the field of education can ask for or provide:
- information about training courses on EDC/HRE related topics;
- information on methods and resources for EDC/HRE;
- advice, support, mentoring to/from peers;
- dialogue and inspiration from diverse educational contexts of EDC/HRE.
Oana Bajka: firstname.lastname@example.org