Project period: 09/19 – 06/22
Democracy places high demands on citizens. Political decisions have an impact on many different areas of life, they often affect future generations or neighboring countries and they are influenced by international and global developments. One sixth of the world’s population is young and the importance of youth participation for the future of economic, societal and political development is widely acknowledged. Democracy education enables young people to recognize and represent their interests, to participate in political processes and, in doing so, to meet their fellow human beings and their concerns with respect. The project DEMOGAMES is based on the didactic approach of game-based learning and applies it to teaching young citizens on democracy.Continue reading “Project DEMOGAMES”
Project period: 09/2019 – 08/2022
This project is supporting actors in all sectors of the lifelong learning system to enhance the development, validation and recognition of the entrepreneurship key competence across lifelong learning. It will do this by creating the Entrepreneurship360 platform as a one-stop-shop to provide guidance, collate tools, share practice, learn through online training and connect those working onthe practical implementation of the EU framework EntreComp into learning and work.Continue reading “Project EntreComp 360: Promoting Initiative and Engagement across Sectors”
Project period: 09/2019-01/2022
The digital transformation is challenging the European citizens in multiple ways: As employees at our workspace, as learners of all ages, or as conscious, self-responsible, and democratic citizens. Digital transformation in its effects relates to vast aspects of peoples everyday life. Therefore, the project identifies approaches, topics and tools, how to include and address the thematic field of digital transformation in adult education.Continue reading “Project: DIGIT-AL – Digital Transformation in Adult Learning for Active Citizenship”
The Council of Europe’s Reference Framework of Competencies for Democratic Culture (RFCDC) was adopted in 2017 and is setting standards for Education for Democratic Citizenship/Human Rights Education in schools. For the NECE network DARE is organizing a focus group aiming to mainstream the framework, together with polis – The Austrian Centre for Citizenship Education in Schools and AdB – Association of German Educational Organisations. .
- Teaser Workshop in Marseille in the context of the NECE Conference 2018
- Kick-off in Vienna in Vienna on 4 and 5 February 2019
- Contributing to the NECE Conference 2019 October 24-27 in Glasgow
- Public relations and networking – through the NECE Newsletter.
- Possible involvement of focus group members in piloting a Teacher Reflection Tool on the RFCDC, which is being developed by the Council of Europe.
- Zentrum polis – Politik Lernen in der Schule, Vienna, Austria
- De Nieuwe Internationale School Esprit (DENISE), Amsterdam
- Demokrative, Zurich, Switzerland
- Evangelische Trägergruppe für gesellschaftspolitische Jugendbildung (et), Berlin, Germany
- Arbeitskreis deutscher Bildungsstätten AdB, Berlin, Germany
- International Institute of Humanitarian Law (IIHL), San Remo, Italy
- MBO Raad (Dutch VET Council), The Netherlands
- Schwarzkopf-Stiftung Junges Europa Berlin, Germany
- Belarusian Republican pioneer organization, Academy of Postgraduate (Postdiploma) Education, Minsk, Belarus
A project in the frame of:
The project aims to develop educational tools that allow to learn something about the so called “European Values”. What is a value and what makes it European? Seems to be an easy question, but while trying to answer, we realize that its actually more difficult the more we think about it. Especially this happens in a Europe, where a common understanding across the member states becomes even less feasible.
Between 2017 and 2020 the #TEVIP partners work on this question and develop educational tools.Continue reading “Project TEVIP: Transforming European Values into Practice”