DARE Blue Line Edition
The DARE Blue Lines give insight in advocacy and training in the fields of education for democratic citizenship and human rights education. Click on the image for more information.
More inspiring publications
Our partner project, the platform Competendo is presenting handbooks and other materials with a focus on active citizenship education and key-competency-centered learning.
- Publication: Learning democracy with children aged 8-12 – Vol. II: Handbook for Educators
- Publication: Learning democracy with children aged 8-12 – Vol. I
- Games: S+intro and ja!do
- EDC for All – Qualifying and Mainstreaming Education for Democratic Citizenship in Europe
- Demanding Fundamental Rights: Law Related Education in Adult Learning
- Innovative Approaches to Overcome Discrimination of Vulnerable Groups
- A Europe of Active Citizens: Assessment, Policy Responses and Recommendations on Active Citizenship Education
- Tackling Poverty and Social Exlusion by means of Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights
- Children’s Rights for Adult Learners
- Methodologies of Human Rights Education, Training Documentation
- Pathways Interconnecting History Education and Democratic Citizenship Education
- Fundraising Strategies for European EDC/HRE Initiatives