Collaboration is more than the sum of all individual efforts. Therefore, DARE members engage in common projects and connect with other organisations in the fields of democratic citizenship and human rights.
- Project SemiFit: Seminars for Intercultural Trainers in Human Rights Education
- Project TEVIP: Transforming European Values into Practice
- STEPS Project – Survival Toolkit: Populism, radicalisation and the response of education
- Engage – Building together European learning material on Citizenship Education
- Project: EDC for All
- Democracy and Human Rights Education in Europe (Grundtvig network 2007-2010)
- Democracy and Human Rights In Adult Learning (Grundtvig network 2003-2006)