The publication “Fundraising strategies for European initiatives in the field of Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education” aims to highlight the EU policy framework in the field of EDC/HRE and to discuss successful fundraising strategies employed by stakeholders in the field. It is a result of a focus meeting jointly organized by DARE – Democracy and Human Rights Education in Adult Learning, IUC Europe and Humanity in Action.
- Presentation to CULT Commission of the European Parliament on Thursday, 2 April 2009 by Frank Elbers (DARE Network)
- In the frame of the European conference, “Intercultural Dialogue – Challenge for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education”
- Co-organised by the DARE network within its EU-funded project Democracy and Human Rights Education in Adult Learning, the Council of Europe DG IV, the Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture (bmukk) and Zentrum POLIS
- 230 people from 37 European countries representing the broad field of NGO practice, research and policy level attended the event
- Vienna, 14-16 November 2008
- A common statement of EACEA and DARE
- April 2006